Ethereum has finally started following the trend of all other major coins, and it has gained 1.26% in the last 24 hours. In the last 30 days, ETH coin has shown four major unprecedented price swings, and it has dropped from 235 USD to 175 USD in this period.
Current Statistics of Ethereum
- Ethereum, with an ROI (Return on Investment) of 6,444.68%, is ranked 2nd in the market.
- The total number of ETH coin in the current supply stands at 107,355,201 ETH.
- 19,867,797,246 USD is the current Market Cap of Ethereum as on 17th August at 08:00 UTC.
- The price of Ethereum with respect to USD and BTC stands at 184.96 USD and 0.01787211 BTC respectively.
- The 24-hour volume of the coin rests at 6,434,663,137 USD.
ETH to USD Price Comparison
Ethereum price was being traded near 197.02 USD on 17th July. By 20th July, it gradually moved to 234.90 USD. From 20th July to 28th July, the ETH coin went down by 15% and reached 199.48 USD. It was followed by a hike of 18.83% and by 06th August, the ETH price was hovering near 236.89 USD. This makes the highest point of the month. But this momentum was soon lost, and with a loss of 14.26%, the coin touched 203.22 USD by 10th August. The last swing is the deciding one as it took the ETH price to its lowest at 175.78 USD with the help of an 18.46% drop by 15th August.
Ethereum Price Prediction
ETH coin has high fundamentals to back it up, and it has higher chances of fetching price rally after a few instances of corrections. As soon as the year 2019 ends, the coin is likely to be at a much higher value against USD. Below are the details of upcoming resistance and support levels of Ethereum.
|Ethereum (ETH)||Resistance & Support Levels|
|1st Resistance||189.44 USD|
|2nd Resistance||193.44 USD|
|3rd Resistance||197.97 USD|
|1st Support Level||180.91 USD|
|2nd Support Level||176.38 USD|
|3rd Support Level||172.38 USD|