- There have been 2,150 markets created and 1,600 markets finalized so far
- About 42% of total orders haven’t filled because of missing counter-parties
- In the last 9 weeks, Augur’s USD volume was the same as the first week following Augur’s launch
- Open interest is now less than 2,200 ETH (~$300,000), which is the lowest since Augur’s second week post launch
More than eight months after launch, Augur hasn’t gained much traction despite being one of the most anticipated DApps.
Having raised $5 million in 2015, Augur was the first ICO on the Ethereum platform. The project was founded by Joey Krug and Jack Peterson with Vitalik Buterin serving as a lead advisor.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people